понедельник, 26 декабря 2011 г.

Eku's=))


Hey all, how are you I guess you all are feeling great..=)) Well today I had my carnival and let's say it with one word it was great, well at first there were some model boys and I was really surprised because they were all normal and were looking cute but all of them were nearly 20 years old but still I don't like when boys are models but they are normal people too and they are very outgoing=)) Well also there was a lot of food and huge amount of games and dancing music but now I cleaned my face from this whole make-up and now I understand that it's much better to not make huge amount of make-up and I didn't I was wearing a normal amount of it. So but I don't think that I and Annie will go on the school carnival but we planned so much about it.. Ok let's wait and see=)) XoXo Katerine

Комментариев нет:

About