четверг, 29 декабря 2011 г.

Friendship=) By me

Hey all how do you like our Blog's new style?
If you like it I'll say a secret i've made it=)
this post will be about Friendship the main
reason we have made our Blog=)
Oh, and one thing: the best templates for blogger
 are in pYzam.com I like all of them there. maybe
 you'll find better=) so now let's start about our main sense
what's Friendship? It's such a word that... without it our lives are Just nothing. Friend is a person you Trust really with all your heart and you Know, you are sure that she won't tell anything to anyone. have you got such a person beside you?
I think yes... and I'm very happy. and you know if you and your friend are talking avery and whole day and you are still interested, and still not bored that means you are both ar much really best friends and it doesn't matter If you are different from each other It Just makes you more Interesting, more friends.
And you know If you are fighting but nearly 2-6 minutes later you are hugging with words I love you it means U are real friends. and Girls' friendship is the strongest thing in the world. Keep saying this words: "Wanna be friends?" and everything will be alright. but be sure in your choice,
 it's not easy.            Tell me who's your Friend and I'll tell you who are You


XoXo Anastasy

Комментариев нет:

About