вторник, 20 декабря 2011 г.

By angel =)


Hey again my dear readers I'm annie one of owners of this blog=) !
if in your country is winter, U must be dreaming to get warm =)
the best thing for it is a coffee =) what coffee do U like ? (write in comments =) i prefer coffee "Latte" or ''Capuccino" i love them very much=) uh.. fond of them =)

I love making coffee. Growing up, I learned to associate coffee with hospitality, social occasions, and relaxing with friends over dessert. These days I don’t drink it often, but it is an absolute must when company is over, and especially with dessert!

I have always gotten compliments on the coffee I serve, often to my amazement, considering we’ve had to serve some bottom-line stuff depending on our budget constraints. Many have tried to replicate my coffee by buying the same brand/roast I use – with little success.=D The true ingredient to delicious coffee is the french press. It’s great for so many reasons, including the ease with which it can be stored off the counter, but most of all, it transforms almost every coffee into a delicious beverage! =)

Brewing coffee with a french press allows the water and grounds to stay in contact, which means that all the flavor and oils from the coffee infuse the water, whereas a traditional drip machine traps the oils in the paper filter.

Of course, as with anything, the better the foundational ingredients, the better the product – but if you’re in a pinch, having a french press in your corner is just what you’ll need to make the best coffee, or the best of your coffee!

from internet:

How to Make Coffee with a French Press

  1. Use coarsely ground coffee beans (I’ve used finely ground sometimes and it works fine, but can damage the press in the long run and its hard to press down).
  2. Pour boiling water into the press over the grounds and let sit for at least 2-3 minutes.
  3. Stir the grounds and water, then gently push down the press.

Комментариев нет:

About