воскресенье, 18 декабря 2011 г.

=))Ekuu

Well, hi everyone.. Well congratulations it's December already I love this time of year very very much..=)) Because everyone is happy in this month, I'm very happy because of that too but in the school we have lots of homework and plus we have exams for now and I'm just so tired you can't even imagine. I and Annie decided to take a rest from computer and just STUDY, but now when I have little time I decided to write here, but I need your comments I'm so interested about what you think about our blog it's very important for us. Well meanwhile we started playing very cool game called Stardoll we like it very much. So our personal advice is to go and play because it is very girly and nice I like it, you can make your own doll there dress up her decorate your apartments and many other things. Best thing about Stardoll is that you can meet people all around the world that's why I like it. So don't waste your time and go join Stardoll. Your Eku

Комментариев нет:

About