суббота, 4 февраля 2012 г.

Again Ans=)

-What will you do if I'll touch you?
-I would call my grandfather.
-and if I'll Kiss you?
-I would call my grandfather.
-and if I'll Undress you?
-I would call my grandfather.
-and why would you call your grandfather?
-because He's Deaf.

I am not perfect girl,my hair doesn't always stay in place & I spill things a lot.I'm pretty clumsy & sometimes I have a broken heart. My friends and I sometimes fight & maybe some days nothing goes right. but when I think about it & take a step back I remember how amazing Life truly is & that maybe, Just maybe I like being Unperfect..=)




We all can To Love that's the main difference between human and animal=)
Hey again, it's also Ans. U Know E is not feeling good but As I know it is not bothering her when she is blogging. E I miss U very much and I'll cry! Really if U won't come tomorrow. my mum said that f I were ill like U she will be anyway bring me to school. And U, I don't believe that your throat is hurting so much that U can't even talk or come to our blog. If I am not right Please write in comments. I Miss U very much! Love: Ans

Комментариев нет:

About