воскресенье, 19 февраля 2012 г.

❤Katherine❤


Hi all, it's Sunday today so I'm free to post here, as you know I have to answer some questions so here they are, enjoy:
1.where do you want to go on your honeymoon ?- On Hawaii and in Paris
2. in your mind who's the ideal boy/girl?- Handsome, cute, kind, polite and the one who loves me
3.What's the main thing of being in relationship? Love and trust
4. What's the first thing U'll do when U'll get 18?- I'll go to France
5.
Where do you want your first Kiss to be?- In the amusement park under the rain
6.
Which book is your Favorite?- Harry Potter and The Princess Diaries
7.
Who Is Your Ideal Woman?- Audrey Hepburn
8.
If you would Have to eat one vegetable to the rest of your life, what vegetable would you eat?- It would be tomato or cucumber
9.
What's the last movie you were crying for?- I don't really remember, a walk to remember
10.
Do you like old movies?- Yes I do, I do, I do
11.
what's your favorite color?- Dark pink
12.
Where do you want to travel?- Great Britain, Hawaii, NY, Paris, LA
13.
Who's your favorite actor or actress?- Megan Fox, Ann Hathaway, Cameron Diaz
14.
Who are U like from Celebs?- Miranda Cosgrove
XoXo Katherine

Комментариев нет:

About