суббота, 4 февраля 2012 г.

We Love U! by Ans=*








Hey all It's Our Blog Friendship! Again..I hope we have not only viewers but Real readers too. We are trying to be more interesting and U aren't helping us To
Do it! Please Give us some ideas for Posts or questions for Teens. We really need it! So Now
about me: Today Me and my Brother Luke
were In the cinema. On the film Cars two. Our Granny was sitting with us and she slept.. Yeah, It was a "Perfect'' day. Then we went to my aunt's . And played Xbox. We were playing Figure skating and Boxing , Tennis and I Don't know whatever U
want. I wanted to dance But He said that, It was the most foolish Idea. So As you guess about my "perfect" day. Ans what about U readers? or U E? I am interesting How are U feeling as I guess still bed right? I am so sorry that I can't be with you. Ok Now U'll see some Amazing Photos:
And On this weekends I have no special Ideas. Tomorrow I am going to Visit Someone. I don't want to, but I should! Because of my Mother's. Then Monday, School And New interview with teens Everything Hears Boring but It's Not! Because If U don't know I have Cambridge Concurs Very soon and on Monday or Tuesday I am going to have a registration, And I will not Go to school.Then In 25th of May Our Blog Has Birthday. So This blog is already 3 Years Old! We Still Love it and U?





















So that's all For this time XoXo Ans, Annie, Anastasy or ank, Just whatever U want. LoVe U!





Комментариев нет:

About