пятница, 3 февраля 2012 г.

Princess tale. Ans


Once snow white had a sleep Over party and she invited all other princesses. they were playing Some games making make up to each other and at least Jumping on bed.
-Girls!_ cried Belle. -Let's invite Our Boyfriends! We will have a lot of fun then!
-Yeah, Listen to her! Snow white! Said Ariel
-No! listen to me all! It's my Party and Only My boyfriend Can Be here! answered snow white.
-Why are You So wicked! Said Sleeping beauty and slept.
-No! I said No! Go away all If You don't like it! _said Snow white.
-Alright! We'll go, have Fun!
-Bye,BYE!
Princes came and took Girls to their houses. Sleeping beauty was carried by her prince because she was already asleep.
-what happened? asked Belle's Monster.
-Nothing HONEY.
-Go on, I see something happened!
-Go away! said Belle and Got out from the cabriolet.
-I will go on foot! she said.
-Ok
-Bye Monstrik! I will call you. replied Belle and she had Gone.
People haven't seen princesses untill then and princes were worried because of that. Snow white
was walking in the collage hall alone But suddenly Noulan came.
-Hey Nouly How are You? only You are my best friend.said the snow white.
-Fine whitey, But know let's talk about You Pay me money, About Gossips.
-OK, what's new in that bitches lives?
-Belle and monster had a first Kiss But Belle said untill he willn't become a human they Shouldn't Kiss.
-Hahahah.. I can't Imagine How is She dating a Monster...
-Repuncel Has Cut her Hair and painted it in Green.
-uh, Hate her.
-Cinderella had lost her Both shoes, It's nearly thirtysecond couple.
Trr(school bell, lesson has stARted)

-On this lesson We will start our project. and first will be our Best friend Girls: Cinderella, snow white, Repuncel, Belle , Ariel, Noulan , Sleeping beauty
and Jasmin. Start Girls!
- No teacher we will not make project Together. Said snow white
-I said U will!
-alright! said Jasmin. -calmly
They have made project together and Find another new Common enemy Noulan she was Lying to all of the princesses. This Friendship of princessis is still as hard as it was ages ago.
Maybe they are old quite old now but They Still are Best friends! This tale To be Continiued..
I hope U'll like Second part of my tale which I will post after this but, bye for now! XoXo your Ans=))

Комментариев нет:

About