четверг, 9 февраля 2012 г.

♣ Dreams Come True ★

Photos/სურათები ♥ (ნაწილი3)Hey All Our Dear readers! I'm Very Fine Thanks But E why aren't U here. Hope your Free time from some people will be Very Soon. I guess U liked This photo especially People who want to go there. I will Tell U a secret. The main Of my dreams is to go there. I can't Go there for now. But Katherine said that we will come there when we'll get older. And she also Promised that she'll pay for both. She really did But I'm kidding If I'll go there I will Go on my Money. France!! I Love U Hope we'll See each other very soon! So, I am mad at One of my classmate she copied My image from blog. her's name is friendship too. And now You Know How wicked I am I copied Too. She is a very good girl But we don't need a blog War! I Hope You are Our Reader If U're here=) So, XoXo Ann

Комментариев нет:

About