понедельник, 6 февраля 2012 г.

Just Ans=)


Hey Guys, what's up Today we were both at school. I was late, and came on the third Lesson. You Know why from my previous Post. Now I am sitting In my room Learning Geography. And an idea came to me. Katherine let's Write Some pluses and minuses about each other I mean what's good in me and what's Not. So, Now about today at school we had computer lesson On which of course we were Blogging. Oh, and Our New readers or guests I guess that U are all surprised like if they are from Georgia how did they learned English So easily or so fast me and E are talking in English from our 5 years not in family but to each other and If you think that we learned it in school you are wrong in school now we are learning noun! and in the first class we were learning it too. So as you guess we are not going Fast. So There are no Some special news for today and You know we'll never got some secrets with U. So that's all for now, XoXo Ans. P.S check out our one direction Songs, We hope U'll like it and PP.S Harry is mine :D

Комментариев нет:

About