воскресенье, 19 февраля 2012 г.

Just a shit of paper from my life=)


Hi everyone, this is just an ordinary post from my life. Well you see it was weekend and still is, I had lots of fun being in grandma's house, I had some dreams in the night that were like very real, I thought it was really happening and when I woke up I was surprised. You know from Friday to Saturday the dreams you see always come true, and this happened. May be this dream will really come true, I don't even know even if it's bad or good. But in this dream I was talking to one person, and the person said to me that we can be friends, and we talked about many things, another day I mean today night I saw a dream like I was on the school carnival and another person came to me and started talking about school and all those things and I didn't want anyone to see us. Even Annie because I knew it would break her heart, I'm sorry A I just don't know what these dreams mean, but they are dreams and all nothing more. Or I don't know, weird. XoXo Katherine

Комментариев нет:

About