четверг, 2 февраля 2012 г.

Snowhite Remake by Katerine



Once upon a time in the 21-st century there was born a princess, she was very beautiful she had black hair and white skin she was as white as snow. That's why her parents decided to call her Snowhite. Though for big sadness her mom died very soon and her dad married another woman. The woman was very beautiful but had very bad habits and was very unkind to her teen stepchild Snowhite. She was always very rude to her and she didn't love her that's why Snowhite hated her and tried to avoid meeting her. Once upon a time Snowie was listening to her favorite song and talking on her Blackberry to her best friend Sleeping Beauty.
- Hey Beauty what r u doing?
- Ugh nothing just sitting in my room and thinking about my Prince Charming
- Ur prince charming? Excuse me I thought he was my prince charming?
- No, stupidhead yours is prince on white horse
- Excuse me? Prince on white BMW in which century are you living?
- Oh sorry Snowie I forgot
- Hey wait what the **** my prince wrote on FB he is in relationship what? I can't believe that he is dating Ariel what an idiot
- Like all princes don't worry sweetheart I'm sure u'll find another one
- Yeh I gue..
And here Snowhite's stepmother interrupted them
- Hey Mrs. Gossip girl enough talkie talkies for today ok? I need to call spa center you stupid little child
- Ugh, can you please stop destroying my life? It's my room, the only place I can be alone, and no one is welcomed here especially you so can you please mop outta here?
- Ugh, how are u talking to me? I'm the queen here and I decide here everything so that's why you mop out of this palace this instant moment, take your Iphone, Ipod, notebook, clothes and mop outta here.
- That's what I'm dreaming of my whole life, to not ever again see your ugly face.
And Snowhite left the palace. It was really hard for 13 years girl to find a place to live, especially for princess because she needed a house with everything princess needs but she wasn't sure if she could find the place like this. She was all alone crying, sitting under the tree writing on her blog with her Ipad. Everything was foolish her boyfriend was cheating on her and plus she hadn't any place to stay and was sitting now in the whole darkness but still she was all shining because of her whiteness. She was thinking about her prince she couldn't forget about him may be something was not right and she understood something wrong. Prince was texting her on her phone was calling her he was very worried because he loved her more than life. And there was really nothing between him and Ariel it was just a lie just a fake joke and he didn't even know that something happened he was just worried. But no one knew that it was just a foolish joke of snowhite's stepsisters. But who knew, snowhite was crying and crying and crying she was dreaming and thinking of prince she remembered everything she was sobbing and crying and she couldn't stop, but suddenly she fell asleep. And when she woke up she was in the little house and seven maids were around her.
- Hello, snowhite we saw you lying under the tree and we were thinking why don't you stay with us? We know we have very little house but that's all we can offer
- Alright I'll stay here just keep in mind that you should wash my Burberry, Prada and Armani and Loui Vuitton only in warm water. Oh and look it's already four I should be in spa already one hour.
- Sorry, princess but there is not any spas here
- What? No spas? How are you guys even leaving here? It's impossible it should be at least something in this town
- Ermmm... No there isn't anything that will suit you princess, but we're sure that you're tired and how about you have a little sleep?
- Errmm ok I'll go to my bedroom oh and where is it?
- We don't have that many rooms we just have two rooms this and the bedroom for all us
- Ughh.. What? This is impossible
And here one maid got already tired of the princess and told her
- What a ****, if you don't like it here then mop outta here you're not welcomed
- How are you talking to me you little ugly no one, you'll go to prison I promise
- Excuse me, but as I remember you're not a princess any more
- What?
To be continued...

Комментариев нет:

About