среда, 1 февраля 2012 г.

Katerine's=))


Hey and good morning everyone, yesterday was really tiring, because there was like a kinder garden in my house. Though I had a good time playing with little kids but the whole evening? Well I have to say I got tired a little. Well, and by the way when the guests finally left our house and I looked at the clock it was like 11 o'clock of the evening, and I was supposed to do my homework in the after midnight and I knew I wouldn't have any time left for even a little sleep. But still I was standing on mine, and I started my huge homework, but when I did maths I understood that it was just impossible for me to do this at this time. I was like sleeping on the desk. And I have to say that, that was the reason of the fact that I'm sitting in my room now not at school. I don't like not going to school but when things are like this, I don't have any other choice. That's why sorry Anastasy, though tomorrow I'll just hundred percent come to school. XoXo Katerine

2 комментария:

katherineann комментирует...

Thanks God!

katherineann комментирует...

It's from Ans=)

About