понедельник, 13 февраля 2012 г.

Without a title=) Ann

Hey All It's Annie again I am So happy That E was At Mine. we really Had a lot of fun. This photo is exactly about Me. I Liked Zac Efron when No, Don't Think That I am a fan Of 1D But They are really Cute I know K Is Just Reading This post and Thinking: Uh, Again I will kill you Ann! And Ok, I will shut Up. And I still Love You! (U know Our dear readers me and Katherine (Eku) arranged That If we will Scold We will Bury our Feelings in our Hearts and Just Say I still Love you.. A Good Idea, right? Right because It's Mine! :D so, Now at school are happening Some quiet interesting News! But I can't tell Them.. If U can Our Kind readers Read My Mind To Guess The news But You Can't So U will Never Guess Them!! Hahaha!! Kidding! x'x'x Ans

Комментариев нет:

About