пятница, 3 февраля 2012 г.

Lala Land Katerine


Hey all I'm proud to say that our blog is again the cutest blog I have ever seen. Did you already check out our newest header? It's so gorgeous, isn't it? Well it's so cold outside I can't take it any more, plus I'm sick. Well I and A didn't go to school today, though it Friday, and we are having something like a little holidays. Our blog is a princess blog for a while. Well who wasn't dreaming of being a princess in the childhood? I love them all though I don't watch their cartoons any more, but I have to say that without those kind, beautiful and cute princesses our childhood wouldn't exist. They teach little children many stuff for example, to always be girly, kind and teachs us that we all have our princes and they will come on their own when it will be already time for that. Though they all are going through a hard time they never give up and always find the way out of the problem. That's why when I'm watching TV and there is Snowhite, Cinderella or that kind of movie going on I'm like: Oh how nice I'll watch it again. They are always finding a way out. XoXo Katerine

Комментариев нет:

About