вторник, 14 февраля 2012 г.

❤Katherine's❤


Dear blog, well it's been a while since we posted here. Not many things, I mean serious things were happening our lives past few days. Oh and congratulations to you all with Valentines day, though it's a little late already. Drawing always was my hobby, and as I remember I was drawing my whole life, but there's a surprise A joined me. I have to say that girl has got amazing talent for drawing, if she will work harder then she can become a designer or something else like that. So you know today when I was coming out from the school it was ice and snow outside to I flipped and nearly fell down, for big happiness no one saw me, at least I guess so. We're sorry we can't post every day, we're sure you all understand us, you know that school stuff it's hard to make everything at time. So we're really sorry once again, though it's like after midnight already, but I'm sitting here and blogging, when I have to wake up at 8 tomorrow, as you see our life's not a picnic those few days, we'll keep in touch. XoXo Katherine

Комментариев нет:

About