воскресенье, 19 февраля 2012 г.

Annie's Again..


Hey I Have some questions! Yeah, For U too.. My dear Readers I am On a good Mood still But outside is Very WINDY day.. Too windy Hope E will come to school Tomorrow.. Day is still going on OK Because We I mean me and My Mum are going to Buy some clothes For me.. One shop Opened near her Job! OK, Now about My questions! And yes! I will answer on them Too.. It will be like interview, Let's start!
  1. where do you want to go on your honeymoon ? - I want to Go to Verona where Romeo Met Juliet..
  2. In your mind who's the ideal boy/girl? -I think, The Ideal Boy is Cute, handsome, Romantic,maybe with Long hair even curly and Kind, he has to breathe and he has to Love me!
  3. What's the main thing of being in relationship? - Trust!
  4. What's the first thing U'll do when U'll get 18? -Come Home at 3.00 o'clock in the morning!
  5. Where do you want your first Kiss to be? -Under water or in rain..
  6. which book is your Favorite? -I have two Favorite books: "Princess diaries" and "Jane Eyre"
  7. Who Is Your Ideal Woman? My mum and Audrey Hepburn
  8. If you would Have to eat one vegetable to the rest of your life, what vegetable would you eat? -Cucumber
  9. What's the last movie you were crying for? -"letters to Juliet"
  10. Do you like old movies? - Yes, But not Black and white..
  11. what's your favorite color? -Yellow
  12. Where do you want to travel? France-Paris, England-London.
  13. Who's your favorite actor or actress?- Amanda Seyfried
  14. Who are U like from Celebs? -Vanessa Hudgens
That's all You know about me nearly Everything x'x'x Annie

Комментариев нет:

About