среда, 15 февраля 2012 г.

♕ Like a page from My diary


Hey Readers Now Some serious things Started to happen From This Day I mean! I Have a Little Question When Boy Is asking Do you Love Me? And U don't Love him What should U say: No?
If That Answer He will Think That U Love Him and trying to deceive.. And If Yes! If He is Not Normal He will Think That Really And If He is Normal He will Thing That U Don't?! Or yes? I don't Know! But Please Our readers Remember In anything U Can Easily escape! I know The way! Listen: For example U are In a situation: 6 Boys are standing and one of Them is shouting: Oh,Oh That's The girl I LOve and Then Other Boys: Oh, Yeah Me too! Asking what should U do? Just Go And Don't make a Face LIke You are shocked!! No Just his He will Exactly Come to you maybe after some time, asking: Do U love him? Just Laugh and say Of Course I do! and If U're The Boy Who did This Remember I have never Love U! And It was Just a Joke! Yes, and If You (in your mind) are Kidding It's Just Funny! and Not about Me.. No,No U are Funny! And THe One person Who is Kidding about U IS Me! Yes and If U really are reading This Post Now! Remember: U are.. I can't JUst even Find This word To discribe U! and For Idiots That doesn't Mean That U Are beautiful! Girls Really Please Don't even Try to cry Because of Boys! They Don't Deserve Us and One advice: Just say **** you and Smile!=) XoXo Annie!

Комментариев нет:

About