воскресенье, 5 февраля 2012 г.

There are some photos for U and Poems) Ans

♣ Random Dreams ★ i cry for you every night you are not in site
i look and look and no ones there
i cant find you anywhere
i want to see you one more time
is me loving you truly a crime
if so then why do i
i cannot change the way i feel
as you see i miss you still
i cant pretend i wont
i always will
see i wont let you know what i still think
of fear that you will still reject me
so i keep it inside
where it belongs
till someone new
comes along. Quotes From Gossip Girl Quotes From Gossip Girl ♣ Random Dreams ★ Snow cone lips are cold to kiss.
A strange contrast,
Cold kissing lips,
To usual warm ones.
Snow cone lips are numb,
And offer a rainbow smile.
Red and blue and green,
Like the swirled dome atop the cone.
Snow cone lips are fun to kiss.
They tickle your cheek like a cold whisper.
Or they melt in your mouth,
With growing warmth.
But then another lick,
And snow cone lips
Once more
♣ Random Dreams ★ ♣ Random Dreams ★ Coffee
Short sweet by Sebastian Han

I sit here since last night
I can feel you're still by my side
When I hark back to what happened last night
Your funny and adorable face appears in my sight

Coffee could never work on me
Until last night you had an ice-blended one with me
I can't believe it that I felt so free
O that can be another collection to my sweet memory

I tasted sweetness in the bitterness ♣ Random Dreams ★ ♣ Random Dreams ★ ♣ Random Dreams ★ ♣ Random Dreams ★

Комментариев нет:

About