воскресенье, 5 февраля 2012 г.

♚Katerine♚




I'm finally back, a little better now. Tomorrow I'm going to school and I can't wait because I wasn't there for like a week. And I have to say I miss it very much. Well I was thinking a lot past few days. Last week when we were as always chilling, A said that I was still so much like a kid. I know this is great being a kid, but what she really meant with that? I don't really know, but I'm proud of being just and only me. But though I'm getting bigger every day, I understand things that I never did before. I really don't know what's happening with me, but this last week I just wanted to lay on my bed and to think about everything around me.
Though sometimes I wish my life really was a fairytale, those princesses are so lucky, they're life in fairytale is just so perfect. I don't know I never really wanted to be a princess. But I want to make something special in my life something that will change everyone's life to something better. I know this is hard, but I promised myself to never give up so I never will. XoXo Katerine

1 комментарий:

Liza&Qeqo комментирует...

SO sweet....cool

About