вторник, 3 января 2012 г.

About Katerine



Well, today I am going to write a little about my self and Anastasy should write some facts about her too. Because I guess you our readers are interested about our favorite stuff, so from this post you will know it. May be not everything about us but some kind of half about us. I'm sure you will like this list full of information about us.






Name:Katerine

Age:12

Country:Georgia

Hobbies:Drawing, dancing, blogging, reading

Friends:Anastasy, Kate

Style:Sporty, casual

Boyfriend:No

Fav.Food:Pizza, Spaggeti,

Fav.TV show:Suite Life On Deck, Big time rush

Fav.Actor:Dylan Sprouse, Megan Fox, Nolan Gerrard Funk, Miranda Cosgrove

Fav.Singer:Rihanna, Avril Lavigne

Celebrity Look Alike:Miranda Cosgrove

Fav.Song:Cher Lloyd With ur love, Jessie J domino, Rihanna you da one

Future Job:I still don't know

Hair color:Black

Eye color:Dark brown

Fav.Website:Blogger, Stardoll, Facebook









Комментариев нет:

About