суббота, 28 января 2012 г.

Well some news..=))


Hi everyone, it looks like it's snowing outside and we're like sitting at our computers in our rooms and just blogging here something. Just trying to make this weekend better, well there are some news in our school. So many you know, but there is nothing to break my mood. Well did you know that Anastasy wrote a song, well it's very cute song and I can't stop singing it. By the way I'm spending my time with listening to some music talking on the phone and many other stuff. Well our new class mates are like normal, though we don't know them good. Looks like the girl is cute and looks like a snow white with her hairstyle but she has a little dark skin and wears glasses. Well many children from our class started wearing glasses. But I'm thinking of changing my style?=)) I'll think about it. XoXo katerine

Комментариев нет:

About