вторник, 3 января 2012 г.

Be happiest


Hey all, now I'm on the great mood. I'm listening to song Kt Tunstall Suddenly I see. I love this song, it makes me feel special that everyone is unique and makes me happy and makes me think that life is beautiful. So as you see my sweet readers I'm feeling great now, well I don't know but may be this days I changed so much, I changed my opinion on everything, yes on everything Annie, you know what I mean. But let's stop talking about me now the surprise brand new post. In this post I want to write about how to change your opinion and lifestyle, how to be new you.

Well at first change your style at all, feel free in your choice. Start listening to the new music change your hobbies, be yourself but still try to be better. Well it's hard to do but still change your opinion on person you like just think for a while is he really the one, if no then wait for your prince on the white horse, I'm sure he will come in your life. Well may be change your hair, cut it or dye it in other color bright color. If you love color black then change it all to white, pink, yellow, blue and don't care about your problems. Because there is no more problem if you don't think about it. We people are making problems on our own, so we can stop making them? And the last thing is be kind, make peace in the world be unique, be nice be crazy be wild. Have fun, because you won't be teenager for the whole life do what is on your mind, but think what you are doing too, it's very important. And I will go spend my free time having fun. XoXo Katerine





Комментариев нет:

About