суббота, 14 января 2012 г.

Like WHOA=)) By Katerine


Wow, hi today is 14.01.12 and it feels good, cause it's brand new year. I'm already feeling happy because I don't know why suddenly I saw that I changed, I don't even know if this is good or bad, but I know that it was already time for forgetting some things which were already tiring. Now I know that my tears are very expensive, and I shouldn't cry because of everything because no one is perfect inside. Well let's stop talking about me but I really want to write down all of my feelings, I don't know which kind of they are but I have some new feelings, or may be just my old feeling said goodbye to me and I'm happy because of that and now my mood is like WHOA, and I'm proud of that proud of just being me the way I am. If someone would ask me in the past what would you change in yourself, I would answer everything, but now if they ask me that question I will answer I will change nothing in myself. Well this is advice for you all never wish to change yourself, because we all are perfect in our own way and we just don't need other people's opinions. Just because they are saying all those bad and wrong things to us because they are jealous and want to bring us down, but that only means that we're above them. XoXo Katerine

Комментариев нет:

About