вторник, 10 января 2012 г.

Nice day=)) By Eku


I just started the day with telling myself don't worry be happy. So that's the reason I am happy I'm just spending the time of my life with big smile on my face. Yes, that's right we sometimes have problems but we always can forget about them with smiling. Now I'm listening to The Black Eyed Peas- Don't Lie. This song makes me smile and laugh and makes me think that life is very beautiful. Well, people lie sometimes and that hurts us, but still try to keep smiling, and we ask them not to lie to us ever, but that's not real. We sometimes lie too, but who doesn't? We just have to try to not lie, say always truth and don't cheat on each other or lie. Oh it's winter but it looks like it's so sunny and warm, because it's warm inside and when it's warm inside you make everyone laugh smile and be happy just because we are we and will always stay just ourselves, if someone don't likes us it's their problem or may be they are just jealous. So I'm still trying to keep smiling, XoXo Katerine have a nice day

Комментариев нет:

About