среда, 4 января 2012 г.

About me=) Anastasy


Hey In this post I will write about myself too as Katherine wants. and then I'll write about something more interesting! So, Let's start!

Name: Anastasy or Annie

Age:13 already in 3 months

Country: Georgia

Hobbies:Blogging, Dancing, skating , swimming, writing

Friends:Katherine and Sally

Style: casual and teen

Boyfriend: Yes, But he thinks so!

Fav. Food: Pizza( with bacon )

Fav.TV show: Ellen's show!

Fav.Actor: Leighton Meester , Ed Westwik , Blake Lively , Anne hatheway , Hillary duff , Emma roberts

Fav.Singer: Bruno mars, Taylor swift , Jessie J, Justin bieber (only songs)

Celebrity I look like: Vanessa hudgens

Fav.Song: Taylor swift mean, Whitney Houston I will always love you, Hillary duff This is what dreams are made of , Justin Bieber That should be me and misleto

Future Job: Wedding creator or designer (no) or I don't know BoSS

Hair color: Brown

Eye color: Honey color

Fav.Website: Blogger, Facebook, Twitter, Stardoll, online.winxclub.com

Комментариев нет:

About