пятница, 27 января 2012 г.

By Ans =*

♡ Sweet Things ♡ Hey! it's snowing outside, well I hoped that me and E could meet but as it seems, Not. Now It's 9:46 in the morning and I'm just bored of this weekends.But I don't want to have a boring Post. I want to talk about our interview with Teens It has true answers and U know I understood something that Real friends will always be happy about another's got a dream job and a real friend will be happy of another's Good mark and so on. Oh, I had forgotten I wrote a song, read it and rate it in our comments:
♥♥♥

Don't matter where're we going,
Just matter that "we" are!
always and forever only in your heart...
LoVe is between us but U don't know!
You!-Stop listen to me!
You! whatever U need!
You.. you.. you..
ONLY you...
Come'n follow me I'll show you what I mean!
But you're not coming just staying at your place...
But once upon a time maybe it'll come,
come, but it will be too late..
You!-just listen to me!..
You!whatever you mean!
you.. you.. you..
ONLY you..!

Комментариев нет:

About