пятница, 27 января 2012 г.

School stuff=)) Katerine


Well, hi here I am your Katerine. The student of 7-th class and official blogger. Well, it was a really nice but hard week. We had lots of homework and studied very hard and ughh.. We moved to a new classroom which is just let me think what's this word? TERRIBLE. But I guess we'll get used to bad classroom, but the another problem is that it is on the floor where only kids are. This is disgusting I can't take when around you are just and only primary school students. Plus there are some news, which are surprising me but I'm trying to not think about it cause this news doesn't deserve my thinking at all. But by the way read our interview with teens we finally started writing it, there is already some answers and watch out don't miss the next week's interview with teens. And leave your opinions here, it's the main thing we need from you all our dear readers. XoXo Katerine

Комментариев нет:

About