понедельник, 16 января 2012 г.

How to make life Perfect and beautiful By Ans=)


Hey, sorry for very long time not writing. But I’ll try to recover my mistakes . My computer hadn’t got an internet and I couldn’t write to you. But know I guess how to do it: I’m writing in my computer notes and then coping it to Our blog and sorry if date isn’t right. Ok in this post I want to write about how to make life beautiful. It’s easy? No it’s not! But we are able to try it! Let’s start from Your style. It’s really important especially for girls. Change for example hair cut or make up style. But with stylists and not by yourself don’t make your hair too short or too long. And don’t paint it in red or green =D but in natural colors . Then change your clothing style in to better one. And try to not be vulgar. You can change only shoes and it will be seem too . Then if you have got your own money go to shopping and try everything or you may not buy it you are just hanging Up. May be with your friend. But there are some rules to you mustn’t go with only friend go with your best friend, because only she knows and won’t try to spoil your shopping and please, Be beautiful in your way ! And everything will be Ok!

XoXo Anastasy

Комментариев нет:

About