понедельник, 9 января 2012 г.

Bad news=( Eku


Hey everyone, as you all know now from Anastasy's last post she is going to her father's house for a while. It is very sad because now she can't write very good posts any more I mean for a while. She said she will come on the weekends and that is great, but still we'll miss you. That means that I and Annie can't talk on a phone any more may be only with our cellphones sometimes. Oh and plus I have to go back to model agency but I don't think that I'll go there today because I had a terrible headache at the morning. So may be I'll stay at home and drink coffee with milk, plus I will write some posts. By the way in two weeks already school is starting, I don't miss it very much with its huge amount of homework. Well two weeks isn't a little time but still. Alright Annie wish you all the best at your dad's house and still try to have fun. XoXo Katerine

Комментариев нет:

About