пятница, 13 января 2012 г.

Homework=(( Katerine


Good morning everyone, or good afternoon, alright forget it. Well, yesterday evening was very busy because I made nearly the whole holiday homework, we had homework in maths, biology and in Georgian, but I nearly made everything I just have some books to read and that's all. Well, now I'm even more free for a while today I'm going to model agency already for second time, this semester, on ballet my teacher is calling me beauty and tells me that I'm doing everything just like I should. It's just like the school but a little more fun but you must work hard there if you want to stay for long. Ugh, but I miss school so much and Anastasy too but the good news we'll meet very soon, at least I guess and I wish so. It's very hard working on our blog all alone, but I added some very cool new stuff to our design so check out them all, and go to our guestbook and write your opinions there. XoXo Katerine

Комментариев нет:

About