суббота, 28 января 2012 г.

Annie=)



Volume 100 % ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉ Hey all again! how do U like our new Style? Hope that yes now I'm chatting with my "friend". He wrote me first at this time and it's cute. please write something in comments about ideas of new article or anything else. If you like our blog's photos there will be some in this post Right now It's nothing special happening I'm just sitting in my room and writing to U I hope you know some really cool movies for girls and not only for example "pretty little liars" this film is about 5 girls. I hadn't Got a mistake they are really five but one of these friends is dead. but she was killed by one person and her friends can't understand who killed her because she had quite many enemies. It's very interesting really and also one of my favorites It's "Gossip Girl" It is about just Manhattan, and people who live there, It's really cool for boys too. I'm serious.
So i think that's all XoXo your Annie=*

Комментариев нет:

About