четверг, 12 января 2012 г.

Ideas=)) Katerine


Hey all, I know this blog is all about giving advices and all this kind of stuff. I know that always we are helping you with some good or bad situations but this time we need your help, or advice call it the way you like. So I and Annie decided to meet each other on this weekend but we're not sure where to meet, well I wanted to go to the cinema but this was a bad idea because I searched on the internet what films were on the cinema, but nothing there was nothing that I liked. Well we still can meet at each others homes but I'm not sure about that, but that's a good idea too because we can watch movies which we like, eat popcorn chill dance and have a girly fun. But I'm not sure that our moms will agree about that, so going to movies is a bad idea going to cafe isn't bad but there will be not only us and we don't want it like that plus we can't sit in the cafe for long time. So that's why we need your help our dear readers give us creative and cool ideas and write them in the comments box under this post. We'll be very thankful for every single idea so please help us. Thanks for reading, XoXo Katerine

Комментариев нет:

About