четверг, 12 января 2012 г.

New game=)) Katerine



Hey all, I just found a great game called Imagine Town. It's very interesting with it's great features, for example you can create your own doll and walk around with it and choose your favorite career. But the bad thing about it is that it isn't open for 24 hours. There are hours when this game is open, because of that I couldn't play this game yet but I nearly already know that I will like it. It is open every day between 8 AM - 11 PM Pacific Time (11 AM - 2 AM Eastern Time). Well by the way I was searching for other nice games on the internet but I couldn't find anything special and interesting. So now little about our holidays, well I and Anastasy are planning to meet each other on the next weekends, at my house or at her house, or may be we will go to the movies but I'm not sure yet about that. It mostly depends on what kind of movies will be on this weekends because now the best movie that is going on the movies is Sherlock Holmes, but also Twilight which I already watched and I liked it but I don't want to watch it second time already. XoXo Katerine

Комментариев нет:

About