четверг, 5 января 2012 г.

Phones=)) By Eku


Hey all, I guess you all wanted a girly phone. Well everyone thinks that girly phone should be pink or sparkling. But that's not like that, if you want to be unique and beautiful you don't have to look like barbie. The biggest part of girls likes barbie, and I like her too. But because of that we aren't supposed to wear everything pink, we should buy what we like and what we really want and we should do everything in our very own way. So as I promised this post will be about phones. Here are some phones that are my favorites for now. Well iPhone 4 is my favorite for now. Especially pink one that glitters it's so cute and plus so girly, anyways there are many styles of this phone you can choose any color and design but still I advice you to buy white one because it is so fashionable it will suit you I'm sure and it will go on any kind of clothes but black is cute too.


This is Nokia 5230, and this is my mobile phone, I love and Anastasy has got Samsung Corby.


2 комментария:

katherineann комментирует...

Yeah, really! amazing POst EKU!

katherineann комментирует...

Thank you Annie=*

About