воскресенье, 8 января 2012 г.

Letter to Katherine =(


Hey, It's morning in my country! So Good morning! We Fought last night and U know our dear readers I am behaving so strange this week even I don't Understand myself. But Eku I just wanted U to recognize that you wasn't right too. when you are telling me about your awesome day and U don't even care about mine... U know, I became mad at you.. And U started to... Even For politeness ask me.. But after this U know that U have to ASK How are you and how was your day or something else.. I understand if you don't care it and... I'm just sitting and crying.. I don't know..
and I'm not looking for the reason to Fight and U For me are More than Sali If you Care! if you are interested. Just read it and please Don't touch her.. and I just want in our friendship everything To be Ideal! perfect.. Sorry For Spoiling Your Mood..

Just Ann

Комментариев нет:

About