понедельник, 9 января 2012 г.

Victoria's Secret=)) Eku


Hey all, yesterday evening I watched Victoria's Secret show and it was amazing show. All the models were so beautiful and they had so much fun there, it was just shocking amazing show. There were Maroon 5, Nicki Minaj, Kanye West and Jay-z. The models were talking about their childhood,they were very sweet then. Alessandra Ambrossio said that she wanted to be an austronaut, then doctor and at last a ballerina, I was shocked when I heard that these were the proffesions that I always liked and I always wanted to be it too. Now it's my dream to be a part of this show I know it's very hard and needs a very hard work but I'll try so hard. I want this dream to come true very much because this was such amazing show.

Комментариев нет:

About