понедельник, 23 января 2012 г.

Life episode=* Ans

Hey All Lovely girls, and hope that boys too. I couldn't write here because my .... affair So never mind, like I'm already here with U
posting... I really missed u and have some news! There are some new children in our class I can't say that they are nice Now but hope to think so.. E
doesn't know them, today she wasn't at school because of her Sister's birthday. It's at seven but..i don't know why did she stayed at home.So one of this new children is girl she is not tall with very short hair and glasses but she seems clever and nice but i can't say the same about another, boy he is tall and Not clever. WE have a lot of boy
s like that and It's not important or different So he doesn't deserve to write about him here it means he does not deserve to be popular even by our blog! Now about other... if you like our photos I'm going to show U some very beautiful!მეხერხება…So I think that's all for the interesting post from our life XoXo Ans! =*


Комментариев нет:

About