среда, 25 января 2012 г.

Episode from Life =)) Ans

Hey all! Today is 25th of January and it's 17:40 now So i'm with my Granny Yeah, yeah the same "super granny" i have told in my previous post. i am very sad about E is not reading my posts because of this busy week can't wait until weekend.. It's snowing outside but i am not on such mood. i need my season U can see it on the picture, yes, it's spring! I really Love it I have Birthday in March. It's not too far as E's. Her's is in September and I can't Imagine she loves this day When he was born... U will not understand. so It's nothing special at school and even Nowhere. I am Just dreaming of something new.Oh, U know we got 10 in history Test. But This year I will try to work harder as says my English teacher "as harder as I can! " So that's all for today. XoXo Ann

Комментариев нет:

About